Welcome to our Technology Support page! Use the links in the left and right sidebars to access web applications OR to get help using them. If you need additional assistance, please complete a TAP request and either Saul Valera or Brad Zucker will get back to you.
- Saul Valera is our Technology Support Specialist and is responsible for all hardware and software maintenance work. This includes computer problems, cable issues, phone issues, etc.
- Brad Zucker is our Instructional Technology Coordinator and is responsible for assisting teachers with their use of technology. This includes assisting teachers with use of software, web applications, and devices as well as overseeing technology needs of school (software, computers, projectors, doc cameras, video cameras, netbooks, etc.).
Web Apps Used by HHS Teachers
The following is a list of web-based applications used by teachers at Hillsdale. Click on the login links to the left to access them directly.
- Aeries - use to take daily attendance
- Aesop - use to request a substitute
- DataDirector - access student assessment data
- Google Apps for HHS - see sidebar to the right
- Ipswitch Email - access your SMUHSD email account
- School Loop - use to post assignments, enter grades, etc.
- Naviance - use to submit letters of recommendation
- Tech Assistance (TAP) - request help with a technology-related problem