Graduation Announcements, Cap and Gown, Class Ring, etc
[As of 12/1/13: Cap and Gowns can no longer be ordered online. Please visit this link for late orders. Absolute deadline is 4/1/2014]
Class of 2014 Activity and Graduation Information
Class of 2014 Emails and Autodialer Announcements
Dear Class of 2014 Students and Parents,
Two important items coming up next week. (An autodialer will also be going out on Sunday night as a reminder.)
1) Class of 2014 College ...more
Below are information and resources for the Class of 2013 if you would like to see them for reference.
- For general information about the graduation ceremony or senior activities, please contact Cheryl Lawton at 650-558-2603 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For information regarding graduation tickets, contact Sandy Calvo at 650-558-2602 or email@example.com
Reminder: For the last 6 weeks of school, truancy probation for seniors runs from Monday, April 8th through Tuesday May 14th. Any senior who accumulates 4 or more unexcused period absences or 10 or more tardies during this time frame will NOT be allowed to participate in Senior Knight or Senior Day activities. Please check your attendance regularly on School Loop, and be sure your parents/guardians clear any excused absences/tardies within 48 hours.
1) Spring 2013 Letter to Parents and CONTRACT
2) Spring 2013 Calendar - Important Dates to Remember
3) Request for Extra Graduation Tickets
4) Senior Knight Info and Permission Slip
5) Senior Day Info and Permission Slip
6) Upgraded Graduation Seats Info and Order Form
*Reserved Seats for Graduation- If you are interested in getting information about Preferred Seating at this year's graduation, please send an email (Subject Line: Grad seats) to firstname.lastname@example.org. A limited number of premium seats (and other graduation day perks for parents) will be made available through the Foundation for donors who prefer not to wait in line, and are willing to contribute to a great cause. 100% of the proceeds donated to HHSF (an IRS approved Public Charity) directly benefit Hillsdale High School and are tax deductible.